There are many opportunities to get in your required 20 hours of service completed by April 30, 2018. Just a reminder that 20 service hours or $25.00 per each uncompleted service hours are due in the office by May 1, 2018. (Click here for the link to the service hour form).
Grandparents are welcome to complete 1/2 of your required service hours.
Christ the King, administration, staff and students value our volunteers more than you will ever know. We could not have the great programs and events we presently have without your many hours of dedicated service. Please remember that in order to volunteer in any capacity at Christ the King School and Church you must have attended a session of Protecting God’s Children and have a current background check on file with the Diocese Office.
Coming Soon - updated volunteer opportunities for 2018-19
Please click on the link (underlined and in green) to volunteer:
Cafeteria - 2018-19 school year
The cafeteria is in need of volunteers to help out during lunch. The hours are from 11:15 a.m. to 12:40 p.m. The duties include helping serve food and wiping off the serving line and cafeteria tables after each lunch shift. Volunteers are needed on a weekly, bi-monthly or monthly basis or as a substitute to called as needed.
Parish Volunteer Opportunities:
- Children's Share the Word (10:30 a.m. Mass)
- Greeter/Gift Bearer
- Liturgical Environment (Church decoration)
- Liturgy Team (plan our liturgies)
- Rosary Leader
- Sacristan (do holy wash, clean altar, etc...)
- Adult Choir
- Funeral Choir
- Bell Choir
- Nursing Home Volunteer (rosary, give Communion)
- Bring Communion to homebound
- Parish Nursing Committee
- Prayer Line
- Transportation Ministry (give rides to Mass)
- Volunteer Home Helper (services for aged)
- Parish Office Volunteer (help with filing, stuffing mailings, ect.)
- Parish Welcome Committee
- Parish Hospitality Committee